While many organizations have the best intentions regarding pay equity, that doesn’t always translate to meaningful change. Pay equity is ultimately influenced by hundreds of decisions every year regarding job offers and promotions, where lingering bias can quickly widen the gap.
New York's new law requiring the disclosure of salary ranges on job postings is serving as the impetus many organizations have needed to shift from good intentions to real action. This is one step amongst many on the path to equitable compensation.
Watch the recording of Mathison's Equal Pay Summit to learn how we can drive forward our mission of building more equitable organizations.
- Rocki Howard, Chief People and Equity Officer, The Mom Project
- Carrie Dolan, Chief People Officer, Moov Financial
- Rajiv Desai, CEO, Chrysalis and Former Head of DEI, Gartner
- Kyle Holm, Vice President, Total Rewards, Sequoia Consulting Group
- Garrett Kennedy, Partner, DLA Piper